Open To The Public / Closed Group
10:00 - 17:00
VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 - Network Virtualization Deployment (VCAP6-NV Deploy) Exam
VMware NSX: Troubleshooting and Operations training aims to provide you with knowledge and skills in running and troubleshooting the VMware NSX 6.4 environment with its comprehensive and intensive content.
Various training, management and troubleshooting tools are introduced in this tutorial. Various technical problems that you can identify, analyze and solve through a systematic process are addressed.
Participants can also take the title of VMware Certified Professional 6 - Network Virtualization exam (VCP - NV 2020), which they can take at the end of the training.
• Introduction and course logistics
• Course objectives
• Resources and references
• Learning paths and certifications
• Develop a structured troubleshooting approach
• Differentiate between symptoms and root causes
• Identify and isolate problems residing in various areas
• Apply an appropriate methodology and procedure to troubleshooting
• Discuss NSX operational requirements
• Use the native NSX tools (such as the central CLI, the NSX dashboard, and Application Rule Manager) to
solve various types of problems
• Use vRealize Network Insight to identify and analyze problems
• Use VMware vRealize® Log Insight™ Content Pack for NSX in troubleshooting and operations
• Explain the NSX infrastructure and component communications
• Troubleshoot VMware NSX® Manager™ and the management plane
• Troubleshoot VMware NSX® Controller™ and the control plane
• Troubleshoot problems in host preparation
• Explain VXLAN and logical switching components
• Verify the VXLAN and logical switch configuration and status
• Identify and troubleshoot common layer 2 configuration errors
• Use the GUI, the CLI, packet capture, traceflow, and other tools to troubleshoot logical switching problems
• Describe the NSX logical routing architecture
• Explain routing components, functions, and communications
• Verify logical router configuration settings
• Use packet capture on routers and perform packet walk
• Use the GUI, the CLI, traceflow, and other tools to troubleshoot logical routing problems
• Verify edge services (such as DHCP and DNS) configuration settings and operational status
• Troubleshoot various types of VPN services (SSL VPN-Plus, L2 VPN, and IPsec VPN)
• Verify the configuration and status of logical load balancers
• Troubleshoot common load-balancing and high availability scenarios
• Discuss the NSX distributed firewall architecture, components, communication channels, and features
• Use the CLI and other tools to troubleshoot the configuration and operations of the NSX distributed firewall and the NSX Edge firewall
• Explain and troubleshoot the Service Composer components and architecture
• Troubleshoot common problems related to Identity Firewall
• Examine Guest Introspection architecture, components, services, and operations
• Verify Guest Introspection deployment configuration and functions, and troubleshoot common problems
You can apply for the training you want to attend by filling out the e-mail, telephone or training participation form. Our client managers will take the registration by making the most appropriate training and date planning for you.
You can get the trainings open to general participation in the vSmart training offices. If you wish, you can only request closed group trainings specific to your company in vSmart training offices or at your company site.
Our trainings are planned as Foundation Level or Advanced Level. In the content of all trainings, the level you need to be before the training and the technologies you need to know are specified separately.
In particular, the trainings you have received in Official VMware trainings are entered into the manufacturer's portal. In this way, the prerequisite required to take the exam is completed. The training of all other manufacturers is sufficient to take exams as they are prepared in accordance with the Official Curriculum.
If the current Official Training content is not enough for you, you can request Custom content that you will determine with our expert consultants at your company location and on your current structure with the “On the Job Training” model.
The trainings you request are given by the official manufacturer's Official Instructor and Trainer Certified trainers. Our trainer staff consists of L3 IT professionals with market experience and over 5000 hours of training experience. Upon your request, CV, Certificate and previous education information are shared with you.