Open To The Public / Closed Group
10:00 - 17:00
This two-day course is designed to teach how to use and configure VMware vRealize Operations Manager 7.0 to integrate with VMware vSAN 6.
This course explains the vSAN related concepts and practical applications of vRealize Operations Manager.
• Course objectives
• References and resources
• Describe basic vSAN architecture and components
• Explain the use of vSAN storage policies
• Describe the different vRealize Operations interfaces
• Enable data collection for vSAN
• Create custom dashboards to monitor vSAN data
• Create a view that displays information about vSAN metrics
• Create custom reports to display information for the vSAN datastore
• Use tags to create logical groups of objects in the vRealize Operations environment
• Locate key vSAN components in vRealize Operations
• Monitor important vSAN components
• Monitor vSAN network metrics
• Automate workload optimization and balancing
• Generate performance optimization reports
• Identify capacity planning concepts
• Use vRealize Operations to reclaim unused resources and right-size virtual machines
• Create what-if scenarios using existing or custom virtual machines
• Explain the hierarchy of polices in vRealize Operations
• Configure vSAN analysis settings
• Recognize how to troubleshoot issues by monitoring alerts
• Use step-by-step workflows to troubleshoot different objects
• Explain the importance of inventory trees for troubleshooting
• Recognize the importance of inventory trees
• Use inventory trees and objects from the Environment page as a part of troubleshooting
You can apply for the training you want to attend by filling out the e-mail, telephone or training participation form. Our customer managers will take the registration by making the most appropriate training and date planning for you.
You can get the trainings open to general participation in the vSmart training offices. If you wish, you can only request closed group trainings for your company in vSmart training offices or on the spot of your company.
Our trainings are planned as Foundation Level or Advanced Level. In the content of all the trainings, the level you need to be before the training and the technologies you need to know are specified separately.
The trainings you have received, especially in Official VMware trainings, are posted on the manufacturer's portal. In this way, the prerequisite for taking the exam is completed. The training of all other manufacturers is sufficient to take exams as they are prepared in accordance with the Official Curriculum.
If the current Official Training content is not enough for you, you can request Custom content that you will determine with our expert advisors at your company location and on your current structure with the “On the Job Training” model.
The trainings you request are given by the official manufacturer's Official Instructor and Trainer Certified trainers. Our trainer staff consists of L3 IT professionals with market experience and over 5000 hours of training experience. Upon your request, CV, Certificate and previous education information are shared with you.