Open To The Public / Closed Group
10:00 - 17:00
Professional VMware vSphere 7.x
This five-day intensive hands-on training provides you with advanced knowledge, skills and abilities to gain competence in troubleshooting problems in the vSphere 6.7 environment. This training is for experienced system administrators and provides methods and skills using management command line interfaces (CLI) and vSphere.
VMware vSphere: Advanced Troubleshooting Workshop training focuses on analyzing log files and configuring specific key vSphere features to help you investigate and resolve problems, identify log file entries that identify root causes.
• Introductions and course logistics
• Course objectives
• Identify the tools available for troubleshooting a vSphere environment
• Explain the purpose of commonly used vSphere log files
• Use Linux commands that will assist you with troubleshooting vSphere
• Use the vim-cmd tool to manage hosts and virtual machines
• Review the vSphere storage architecture and functionality necessary to troubleshoot storage problems
• Use ESXi and Linux commands to troubleshoot storage problems
• Analyze log file entries to identify the root cause of storage problems
• Investigate ESXi disk and storage issues
• Troubleshoot virtual machine snapshots
• Troubleshoot storage performance problems
• Troubleshoot storage all paths down and permanent device loss conditions
• Troubleshoot problems due to file locking on the ESXi host
• Configuration task: Configure iSCSI multi-pathing
• Review vSphere virtual switch architecture and functionality necessary to troubleshoot networking
• Use ESXi and Linux commands to troubleshoot networking problems
• Analyze log file entries to identify the root cause of networking problems
• Recover from a management network failure
• Troubleshoot VMware vSphere® vMotion® migration problems
• Configuration task: Modify network card options and drivers
• Configuration task: Migrate networking from a standard switch to a distributed switch
• Monitor the behavior of NIC teaming failover and load balancing
• Use the command line to isolate and resolve networking failures
• Review virtual infrastructure architecture and functionality necessary to troubleshoot ESXi and vCenter
• Analyze log file entries to identify the root cause of virtual infrastructure problems
• Use the command line to manage and troubleshoot the vSphere virtual infrastructure
• Analyze virtual machine CPU performance
• Troubleshoot ESXi host connection problems
• Troubleshoot virtual machine power-on failures
• Troubleshoot vCenter Server connection problems
• Restart ESXi management agents and VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™ services from the command
• Perform a file-based backup of vCenter Server Appliance
• Resolve Solution User certificate problems
You can apply for the training you want to attend by filling out the e-mail, telephone or training participation form. Our client managers will take the registration by making the most appropriate training and date planning for you.
You can get the trainings open to general participation in the vSmart training offices. If you wish, you can only request closed group trainings specific to your company in vSmart training offices or at your company site.
Our trainings are planned as Foundation Level or Advanced Level. In the content of all trainings, the level you need to be before the training and the technologies you need to know are specified separately.
In particular, the trainings you have received in Official VMware trainings are entered into the manufacturer's portal. In this way, the prerequisite required to take the exam is completed. The training of all other manufacturers is sufficient to take exams as they are prepared in accordance with the Official Curriculum.
If the current Official Training content is not enough for you, you can request Custom content that you will determine with our expert consultants at your company location and on your current structure with the “On the Job Training” model.
The trainings you request are given by the official manufacturer's Official Instructor and Trainer Certified trainers. Our trainer staff consists of L3 IT professionals with market experience and over 5000 hours of training experience. Upon your request, CV, Certificate and previous education information are shared with you.